Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just an update..

Hey you all!!
We haven't really done too much this past week. I started to work a bit more in the YMCA and I am lovin it! The people I work with are awesome.. Charlie is doing well at work. For those of you who don't know what he does here's a little bit of information for ya. He works for a Metal company in Houston call Reliance Steel and Aluminum. It's exactly the way you read it. That's what he sells. He is an inside salesman who actually loves his line of work at the moment. SURPRISING?!? Yeah, it is.. Even for me! lol!! The kids are growing so fast too!! I look at my little brother and I see how fast he grew and I just know that before I realize it my little ones will be gone to college and starting their own families. Geez, I most definatly dread the empty nest syndrome days.. Speaking of my kids....

We finally have decided that we are going to take a chance and put our first home of almost 5 years on the market. :( We are sad and scared, but we know that it's that time! We are looking in a couple of different areas, but one thing's for sure.. We are staying in the Cy-Fair ISD area. We just love it out here. The main reason for us wanting to move is to upgrade in size. We have decided that we aren't done having children. (I know, I know.. crazy) But we just don't feel like we are done. This was a great house for a newly married couple and 2 children.. That's about it, and now it's time for another family to enjoy it!
SO IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE WHO IS LOOKING TO MOVE TO THE CYPRESS AREA, GIVE ME A SHOUT! MY HOUSE WILL SOON BE READY FOR SHOW!!
As for this holiday weekend. Well, we spent the majority of it cleaning the house out! LITERALLY. We also went to my inlaws for dinner! That's about it! I hope you are all doing well, and would love to hear from you soon!!
Take care,
~Jenn~
p.s. sorry no pictures this time!! :)

No comments: